The deadline for submitting a poster presentation has been extended to
Thursday, June 13, 2019.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
The deadline for submitting an abstract for the poster presentation is
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (17:00 p.m. Japanese Standard Time).
- We accept abstracts in Microsoft Word format or in PDF.
You can also use the Word Template from the link below to format your abstract.
>>Download Microsoft Word template
- Poster board dimensions: 180 cm high x 90 cm wide (vertical orientation)
- Short presentations of poster papers. Each poster presenter is required
to give a very brief oral presentation (2-3 minutes) on his/her poster paper using
Powerpoint slides at a session for short presentations of poster papers on the
morning of Monday, August 5 (11:30 - 12:30).
(c) ISUILS Best Poster Awards
All participants who have applied for the poster session and submitted a poster presentation are candidates for the ISUILS Best Poster Awards. A few best poster presentations will be selected by the International Committee members during the poster sessions. The award winners will be announced at the symposium banquet on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
- The following two steps are required to submit an abstract for the poster session.
- The system allows you to confirm, revise or cancel your submission. If you need to access to your submission in order to check, revise, or cancel it, access your submission account through the links provided at the bottom of this page.
| Step1: Get a Poster Submission ID
The author must submit his/her name and e-mail address to get a submission ID.
Click on the button below to submit your information and receive and ID. Soon after you enter your information, you will receive an automatic e-mail message that gives your submission ID.
We require this ID to be included in all subsequent email messages from you as well as in your abstract submission. Failure to do so may result in significant delay.
* Once you receive your poster submission ID, you will be able to access to the Abstract Submission page.
||Check your e-mail account for the notification e-mail, which gives you your Submission ID.
* If you don't receive your submission ID after three hours, please try Step 1 again.
| Step2: Abstract Submission
| This is where you complete your submission. At this stage, the author is required to submit their personal information, abstract title, file type and other information regarding your abstract file, and the abstract file in MS Word format or in PDF.
Click on the below button to access to the abstract submission form.
Your submission is not complete until you have received an automatic confirmation message in the e-mail account you have provided. If you do not receive this acknowledgement from us, please return to Step 2 and re-submit your abstract and information. If you still do not receive your confirmation, please contact the ISUILS Secretary at: email@example.com.
Confirm / Revise / Cancel of Submitted Abstract
- You may access your abstract submission and make changes to it by logging in with your poster submission ID:
>> Confirm / Revise | >> Cancel