ISUILS Online 9 - an online seminar -
Date: March 10 (Thu), 2022
Time: 21:00 - 22:30 JST
13:00 - 14:30 CET, 7:00 - 8:30 EST
[Part 1] Invited Talk
Prof. Andreas Becker
JILA and Department of Physics, University of Colorado
"Strong-field interactions with short laser pulses at VUV wavelengths"
[Part 2] Sponsor Talk
Dr. Daisy Raymondson
Vice President of Operations
KMLabs Inc. (representing Tokyo Instruments, Inc.)
"What can you do with these ultrafast EUV photons? – An application overview of KMLabs' Pantheon light source"
Register from the registration URL below to
obtain information for attending ISUILS Online 9.
- Registration and attendance to the seminar is free of charge.
- Once your registration is approved by the organizers, you will be sent a Webinar link and information for attending the seminar.
- The seminar is open only to those who have registered and are approved to attend. Please follow the guidelines below
when attending the seminar.
- Please refrain from recording, taking videos or screen-captures of the seminar.
- Do not share the webinar link or contents of the seminar publicly, such as on social media.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, send a message to ISUILS Secretary, email@example.com.