ISUILS Online 1 - a live online seminar -
Date : Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Time: 13:00 - 14:30 CET
7:00 - 8:30 EST, 21:00-22:30 JST
[Part 1] Invited Talk
Prof. Gerhard G. Paulus
Friedrich Schiller University Jena
“Towards the detection of vacuum birefringence induced by super-strong laser fields”
[Part 2] Sponsor Talk
Mr. Dominik Heinz, Dr.-Ing.
Product Manager, Spectra-Physics
"Spectra-Physics® ultrafast femtosecond lasers for applications in spectroscopy, material processing, and bio imaging"
Register from the URL below to obtain information for attending ISUILS Online 1.
- Registration and attendance to the seminar is free of charge.
- Once your registration is approved by the organizers, you will be sent a Webinar link and information for attending the seminar.
- The seminar is open only to those who have registered and are approved to attend. Please follow the guidelines below
when attending the seminar.
- Please refrain from recording, taking videos or screen-captures of the seminar.
- Do not share the webinar link or contents of the seminar publicly, such as on social media.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, send a message to ISUILS Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.