ISUILS Online 2 - an online seminar -
Date : Friday, January 29, 2021
Time: 21:00 - 22:30 JST
7:00 - 8:30 EST, 13:00 - 14:30 CET
[Part 1] Invited Talk
Prof. Chang Hee Nam
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
“Nonlinear Compton scattering: Quest for strong field quantum electrodynamics with PW lasers”
[Part 2] Sponsor Talk
Mr. Justas Varpucianskis
High Intensity Lasers Sales Manager
EKSPLA (representing Tokyo Instruments, Inc.)
"Ekspla - high intensity laser systems"
An overview of Ekspla's capacity and flexibility of producing various customized solutions for high intensity laser systems, elaborating on OPCPA technology.
Register from the registration URL below to
obtain information for attending ISUILS Online 2.
- Registration and attendance to the seminar is free of charge.
- Once your registration is approved by the organizers, you will be sent a Webinar link and information for attending the seminar.
- The seminar is open only to those who have registered and are approved to attend. Please follow the guidelines below
when attending the seminar.
- Please refrain from recording, taking videos or screen-captures of the seminar.
- Do not share the webinar link or contents of the seminar publicly, such as on social media.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, send a message to ISUILS Secretary, email@example.com.