Getting to Kushiro
The airport of entry to Kushiro is Tancho Kushiro Airport (KUH). There are direct flights from Tokyo (Haneda) to Kushiro by ANA or JAL several times a day.
From cities in Europe or North America, you can fly into Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports, then take a domestic flight to Kushiro. In the link below, you will find some flight patterns from major cities in North America and Europe.
- Depending on your flight schedule, you may have to stay overnight in Tokyo to connect to flights to or from Kushiro.
- Flights into Kushiro
Getting to Kushiro Prince Hotel
From Tancho Kushiro Airport:
By airport shuttle
- A shuttle bus service is available between Kushiro airport and the hotel. The shuttles connect to all the flights arriving in Kushiro.
- Take the shuttle bus bound for Fisherman's Warf MOO and get off at KUSHIRO CITY HALL (Kushiro Shiyaku sho Mae). The City Hall bus station is across the street from Kushiro Prince Hotel.
- The trip takes about 55 minutes, and the fare is ¥940 (one way).
- For shuttle buses from the hotel to Kushiro airport, please see the time table:
NOTE: The bus schedule is for June, 2019. We will update the information accordingly, but please also confirm the schedule on the day you wish to board the shuttle.
Akan Bus website:http://www.akanbus.co.jp/foreign/en/airport/
- About 40 minutes during normal hours (around ¥6,000).