ISUILS Award for Young Researchers
The ISUILS Award for Young Researchers is sponsored by Japan Intense Light Field Science Society (JILS), one of the official support organizations of this symposium, and is available to encourage attendance of outstanding young researchers active in the field of intense laser science. This is our first year to grant this award. Three researchers will be chosen to receive the award.
For each awardee:
- up to ¥100,000 (JPY) to help cover his/her travel will be granted. The grant will be given to the awardees at the symposium site.
- hotel stay for the entire 5 days of the symposium period will be reimbursed. The reimbursement will be made after the symposium.
We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity and make your applications.
To be eligible for the award, applicants are required to:
- attend the symposium,
- give a poster presentation at the symposium,
- stay for the entire period of the meeting.
To apply, please submit the following documents by electronic file to the ISUILS Secretary (email@example.com).
- Curriculum vitae, including your date of birth
- A list of publications
- A letter of recommendation written by the applicant's supervisor or a head of the group to which he/she belongs
Please specify in your submission that you are applying for the "ISUILS Award for Young Researchers."
The closing date for application and receipt of the required documents is August 31, 2010, 9:00 JST. The awardees will be announced by September 15, 2010. They will be notified by email as well as announced on the symposium website.
Once they are selected, the awardees will be requested to submit their abstracts for the poster paper presentation through the symposium website no later than October 15, 2010 (9:00 JST).
*****DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS August 31, 2010 (9:00 JST)*****