Here are some more examples of free time activities you can enjoy on the island, provided by the local travel agency. Information and booking details will be available at the conference site.
- Molokini and Turtle Reef Snorkel ($105.00~)
- A 2-hour Sunset Maui Kayak Trip ($60.00~)
- Whale Watch Rafting Excursion ($60.00~)
*For details see : optional tour.docx
- Snorkel Trip, 1.30-5pm from Maalaea Harbour, $55.00/person, inclusive of all taxes & fees.
- Kahaoma Ranch Dune Buggies, West Maui Mountains 2pm to 5pm, $138.40 if you share a buggy, $230.00 solo, inclusive of taxes & fees.
- Parasailing takes place on the hour every hour from Lahaina & Kaanapali, $67 per person to 600 ft, $100 to $1.000 ft, prices include all taxes & fees. Trip lasts 1 hour total.
- Jetskis can be rented off Kaanapali Beach, $100 for 1 hour, $75 for 1/2 hour, $16 for the additional passenger.